Monday, August 16, 2010

Introducing... Another Blythe Doll Named

Here she is ~ Felicity Tate, another Blythe doll my sister had customized. These dolls are insanely collectible and have an underground type following. My sister designs and sells clothing for these cutie pies. When I saw her and all that cute curly hair, I immediately thought of Keri Russell in the show "Felicity", shared that with my sister and a name was coined. :) You can see my other blog about Wenslyn Emery, Extra! Extra! Blog All About It: What's In A Name? the first doll I named. I enjoy all the stuff my sister shares that some of the customizers do to these dolls ~ I have seen Dorothy from "The Wizard of Oz" and some dolls customized as Bella and Alice from "Twilight". It's fun to see the customizations, but the fashionista in me loves the clothes...





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and I read every single one. Comments are moderated in order to prevent Spam. Thank you for spending time on my blog. XO ~Kimberly